COURT INTERPRETING INSTRUCTORS
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Teach and manage course content and platform.
- Provide feedback to students.
- Collaborate with other faculty.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other faculty, students, and University administration.
- Knowledge of online learning platform and methodology preferred.
- Excellent written skills in their language pair.
- Ability to create an enthusiastic and motivating online learning environment.
- Strong computer skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required.
- Experience in teaching at college or university level required.
- State or federal certification required for those for whom certification in their language pair is available.
- Experience in online teaching preferred.
Submit your application form, resume, and cover letter to:
NMCLA Director NM Center for Language Access
New Mexico Administrative Office of the Courts
237 Don Gaspar, Room 25
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
Phone: 505 270 0206